Sunday 22 November 2009

Holy Shit.

My grade is in 11 days. Guess who hasn't learned anything :|
I have grades tomorrow night and next monday.
I have a Spanish oral on Tuesday
I have an English debate on Wednesday. A French test on friday.
Another Spanish oral next Tuesday
My actual grade next Thursday and the nerve next Friday (which I seriously need to sort out). I also have history and RE for tomorrow.
And now to top it all off I have to do my Christmas shopping next weekend in Belfast with a bunch of my English cousins (well like 16th cousins by marriage) and then finish my Christmas shopping the week after. Eff Em Elle. Oh yes and we don't get off school until the 23rd.
Buuuuut...on the plus side my panic/the clash tshirts should be here anyday now, ymas tickets are released on Wednesday + the Christmas countdown has begun

[33 days :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment